From now until Sept. 20, I intend:
- to get a lot of sleep (or at least more than usual)
- to remember, every single day, how lucky I am
- to go running at least once or twice (the pool where I swim is closed for cleaning until the end of the month, which I know is necessary to do once a year, but I just wish it weren't this month)
- to enjoy the practicing part as much as the real thing, which won't be hard
- to be patient with myself and others, and remember that we are all flawed human beings, and are trying our best
- to do whatever I can to fulfill these intentions during all the months after Tishrei, as well.